No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?

How to set Time Forums Vintage LCD Watch Forum No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  walter 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

joshua.d
    Participant

Hi
    After changing the battery I noticed that my watch Citizen Ana Digi there no sound. I don’t know what can be the reason !
    Any idea ?
    Thanks

#1183 Reply

tim68

Hi
    Did you try to check a connection between back and the watch ?
    Best..

#1184 Reply

hu.fox

I had the same problem…

#1423 Reply

Matteo

A similar problem. You please check if you have not lost a tiny springs that are inside the watch. This spring is really microscopic and feeds the signal to the piezoelectric speaker – at the back of the watch.
    I hope that my advice will help you.
    Matteo

#1460 Reply

Alex.Sölvason

I had the same problem . Now, everything is ok. Your Good advice Matteo – helped mi..Thanks ..

#1961 Reply

nike67

hello
    I’m new here. I have a question.
    What is actually the buzzer – is very thin, is it a kind of a speaker ? How does it work ?
    Maybe someone knows ?

#1975 Reply

V. Reinhart

Hi nike

What is the buzzer ?

It’s a little like a speaker. But it works on a different principle. There is no magnet or a coil of wire. Here is a piezoelectric !!!

This special material – the era of „Aerospace” :) It vibrates when a voltage is applied – a very interesting phenomenon …

I hope that helped a little

#2148 Reply

walter

In my Citizen Ana Digi 8981 also does not have sound. Or I do not know how to run an ALARM ? Is the cause may be the same as with you ?
    Thank you very much
    W.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?
Your information: