Biscuit Meets the Class Pet by Alyssa Satin Capucilli – buy book – 9780061177477

How to set Time Forums Vintage LCD Watch Forum Biscuit Meets the Class Pet by Alyssa Satin Capucilli – buy book – 9780061177477

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avenged Oldham

Biscuit Meets the Class Pet
    (Biscuit)
    by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, Pat Schories

Biscuit Meets the Class Pet | READ MORE

• Genres: childrens, fiction, animals, dogs, school, rabbits
    • ISBN: 9780061177477 (0061177474)
    • Publisher: HarperCollins
    • Language: english
    • Series: Biscuit
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Author: Alyssa Satin Capucilli, Pat Schories
    • Release date: December 22, 2009

About The Book

For fans of Clifford and Spot, welcome everybody’s favorite little yellow puppy, Biscuit, in an I Can Read adventure!

Hop, hop!

There’s someone new at Biscuit’s house — Nibbles, the class pet, has come for a visit. Nibbles likes exploring Biscuit’s home and wants to play with all of Biscuit’s toys. Biscuit isn’t sure if he is ready to share with Nibbles, but soon Biscuit realizes that he likes having a visitor after all!

Biscuit Meets the Class Pet, a My First I Can Read book, is carefully crafted using basic language, word repetition, sight words, and sweet illustrations — which means it’s perfect for shared reading with emergent readers. 

MP3 Biscuit Meets the Class Pet by Alyssa Satin Capucilli on Booktopia. FB2 book Biscuit Meets the Class Pet buy on Kindle. Hardcover ebook Biscuit Meets the Class Pet Alyssa Satin Capucilli download for iOS on Amazon. Hardback book Biscuit Meets the Class Pet read online.

#66328 Reply
    365d24h60m

The Stolen Dog: A True Story by Tricia O’Malley : 9780989435116

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Biscuit Meets the Class Pet by Alyssa Satin Capucilli – buy book – 9780061177477
Your information: