The Boss and Miss Baxter by Wendy Warren – buy book

How to set Time Forums Vintage LCD Watch Forum The Boss and Miss Baxter by Wendy Warren – buy book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lyn Flynn

The Boss and Miss Baxter
    (Family Business, #2)
    by Wendy Warren

The Boss and Miss Baxter • Click Here

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 251 pages
    • Series: Family Business, #2
    • Genres: romance, harlequin
    • Publisher: Silhouette
    • Release date: February 2006
    • Author: Wendy Warren
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Short Contemporary Romance (2007)
    • ISBN: 9780373247370 (0373247370)

About The Book

TO: Nina Baxter

SUBJECT: An Offer You Can’t Refuse…

Nina, I’m so sorry about the layoffs. Your dedication, not to mention your charm, has always made a good impression on me. So I’d love it if you considered working for me again, as my personal assistant. There’s plenty of room for you and your adorable children in my apartment (and truthfully, their excitement would be a welcome distraction from my otherwise workaholic lifestyle!). I know you’re worried about gossip — people might suggest this isn’t strictly business — but we’re more than capable of ignoring the sparks of attraction between us in favor of the bigger picture…aren’t we?

EPUB The Boss and Miss Baxter by Wendy Warren download on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook The Boss and Miss Baxter buy cheap on iPad. FictionBook book The Boss and Miss Baxter Wendy Warren read online. Hardback book The Boss and Miss Baxter for Kindle on Dymocks.

#68589 Reply
    365d24h60m

Rock’N’Roll Piano: The complete guide [With CD] by Andy Vinter – 9780634050466

#68590 Reply
    365d24h60m

Marrying the Virgin Nanny : Teresa Southwick : 9780373654420

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #68589 in The Boss and Miss Baxter by Wendy Warren – buy book
Your information: