No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?

How to set Time Forums Vintage LCD Watch Forum No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    joshua.d
    Participant

Hi
    After changing the battery I noticed that my watch Citizen Ana Digi there no sound. I don’t know what can be the reason !
    Any idea ?
    Thanks

#1183 Reply
    tim68

Hi
    Did you try to check a connection between back and the watch ?
    Best..

#1184 Reply
    hu.fox

I had the same problem…

#1423 Reply
    Matteo

A similar problem. You please check if you have not lost a tiny springs that are inside the watch. This spring is really microscopic and feeds the signal to the piezoelectric speaker – at the back of the watch.
    I hope that my advice will help you.
    Matteo

#1460 Reply
    Alex.Sölvason

I had the same problem . Now, everything is ok. Your Good advice Matteo – helped mi..Thanks ..

#1961 Reply
    nike67

hello
    I’m new here. I have a question.
    What is actually the buzzer – is very thin, is it a kind of a speaker ? How does it work ?
    Maybe someone knows ?

#1975 Reply
    V. Reinhart

Hi nike

What is the buzzer ?

It’s a little like a speaker. But it works on a different principle. There is no magnet or a coil of wire. Here is a piezoelectric !!!

This special material – the era of “Aerospace” 🙂 It vibrates when a voltage is applied – a very interesting phenomenon …

I hope that helped a little

#2148 Reply
    walter

In my Citizen Ana Digi 8981 also does not have sound. Or I do not know how to run an ALARM ? Is the cause may be the same as with you ?
    Thank you very much
    W.

#111698 Reply
    Ronaldduami

Thank you very much for your message
    We greet you too

#112319 Reply
    MJ

Hi

You probably lost the microscopic spring connecting the watch with the buzzer when changing the battery. It happened to me too.

In the photo on the page <how to change the battery> you can see it. Go to a watchmaker – because you can take this spring from another watch.

Best

#112685 Reply
    Maria
    #114099 Reply
    Kingsley Brown

Hello

Do you also have the same problem as me ??? Welcome to the club…

By the way, what kind of spring is this, because I don’t have one at all ???

Greetings from Wellington

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Reply #1423 in No sound on my Citizen … any suggestion ?
Your information: